RRC School Break Report (2012/2013 academic year)
The School Break Report summarizes vacation break dates for 500+ school districts and universities for the 2012/2013 academic year. The report is a valuable resource to help your property quickly view and prepare for future leisure demand, anticipate seasonal travel shifts, and spot market opportunities.
• Summarizes school vacation break dates for the 2012/13 academic year
• Serves as a planning resource for destinations and hotel properties
• Proven to be an effective resource for anticipating leisure demand and hotel occupancy patterns
• Provides graphical and tabular summaries of the start date, winter break, midwinter break, spring break, and end dates for:
- 265 school districts, encompassing approximately 31 percent of the nation’s public school students, with locations in 44 states plus Washington D.C. (Note: this report also identifies an additional 13 school districts which had not yet published their 2012/13 calendars as of 5/31/12.)
- 248 four-year universities, encompassing approximately 42 percent of the nation’s four-year university students, with locations in all 50 states plus Washington D.C. (Note: this report also identifies an additional 21 universities which had not yet published their 2012/13 calendars as of 5/31/12
• Includes graphical year-over-year comparisons of winter break, midwinter break, and spring break vacation patterns
Once you have purchased, the School Break Report will be sent to you via email within one business day.
For additional details click here.
To view sample click here.
Purchase 2012/13 School Break Report*
* If interested in multiple user license, click here to inquire about special discount pricing or call 615 824 8664 ext. 3504.