Hotel Investment Almanac
The Hotel Investment Almanac is a valuable source of information for investors, developers, lenders, appraisers and consultants. Combining STR’s in-house databases of real estate transactions, pipeline, and development costs, this comprehensive reference guide contains data and analysis to evaluate projects and determine potential risks and opportunities.
- U.S. Information Only
- Historical trends for price per room, cost per key, cap rates, room revenue multipliers, post-acquisition capital, and interest rates
- Aggregate breakdowns by region, property class and location type for numerous key metrics
- Highlights on brands and brand companies with the most new hotels and most new rooms
- Discussion of major deals and projects as well as most active markets and submarkets for buyers and builders
- STR’s Hotel Development Index benchmarking cost per room vs. sale price per room to assess project risk
- A complete list of hotel openings and all non-confidential asset trades from the prior year
- Includes transaction data contributed by Hotel Brokers International (HBI)
- Annual report
Once you have purchased, this report will be sent to you via email within one business day.
Additional Option: The Almanac Suite
Purchase the three reports from the Almanac Suite (HOST Almanac, Hotel Investment Almanac and Hotel Investors Gauge) and save. To learn more about the Almanac Suite, please contact email@example.com.
We Also Recommend:
The HOST Almanac is the most extensive and definitive database on U.S. hotel industry revenues and expenses.