Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- Hoteliers see market challenges, opportunities in LatAm
- Wisconsin hotel room tax collections on the rise
- US trade disputes weakening global business investment
- US airline group predicts record 2019 summer travel
- Fed chairman warns about rising business debt
While political turmoil is keeping hoteliers from doing business in some of the most challenging markets in Latin America, others like Mexico and Brazil present too much opportunity to ignore, according to speakers at the Hotel Opportunities Latin America conference.