Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
The Belmond brand of 34 hotels, along with other hospitality and travel assets, has been sold to LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, a company keen on expanding into the luxury hotel market and diversifying its luxury portfolio.
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- LVMH agrees to buy Belmond in deal worth $2.6 billion
- Brexit fears cause pound sterling slump
- Global stocks wobble on China, Brexit fears
- STR: Canada weekly results
- Winter F&B menus already in transition mode