Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- MGM, Wynn drop discussions of Encore Boston Harbor sale
- H-2B visa delays cause staffing shortages before summer
- Analyzing the makeup, performance of National Park hotels
- One Italian island to give hotel refunds if it rains
- Hotels offer signature local drinks
With visits to U.S. National Parks on a steep growth curve over the past decade, hotels located within and nearby have been able to overcome pressures from diverse and growing competition, as well as seasonality and disruption due to natural disasters and government shutdowns.