Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- Shutdown affecting planning, travel for Super Bowl
- US weekly jobless claims fall again
- What headwinds in 2019 mean for hotel stock performance
- US, Canada hotel results for week ending 5 January
- Braemar Hotels closes on $120m Ritz-Carlton Lake Tahoe
The Canadian hotel industry saw occupancy decrease 6.9% to 46.4% during the week of 6-12 January, while ADR dipped 0.9% to 139.72 Canadian dollars ($105.09) and RevPAR dropped 7.7% to CA$64.82 ($48.76).