2017 edition now available
The Events Database is a listing of select U.S. events and their effect on hotel performance data. Updated annually, the dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 34,000 or more.
Use this innovative resource to plan events, spotlight marketing and partnership opportunities, strategize for future leisure demand and anticipate seasonal travel shifts.
The Events Database is a one-time PDF deliverable available for US$500. If you are interested in a multiuser license, please click here, or call +1 (615) 824 8664 x3504.
You will receive the Events Database via email within one business day, upon purchase.
The Events Database utilizes key event data, including:
- Event name
- Event type
- Start and end dates for 2017 and planned 2018/2019 dates
- Estimated attendance
- Event specific performance data throughout 55 markets, including Occ/ADR/RevPAR and percent change
- Closest airports are listed, including distance from event venue to airport
- Destination Marketing Organizations (DMO) – Plan and target events, spotlight market and partnership opportunities, strategize for future leisure demand and anticipate seasonal travel shifts.
- Hotel Executives – Identify market trends and real marketplace conditions.
- Industry Partners – Understand increased market demand for solutions and supplies during events.
We Also Recommend:
Compression studies display the “tipping point” at which time occupancy spills from one region of your destination to another, display economic “lift” from events, and exhibit the value of CVB/DMO bookings.
By compiling over 1,700 educational establishments’ key calendar dates into one easy-to-read report, STR has developed a way for you to quickly view and prepare for future leisure demand.