In partnership with Tourism Economics, an Oxford Economics company, we have developed a suite of models using robust equations to econometrically track and forecast hotel performance. Market Forecasts draw upon the complete historical data we hold on a market, the supply pipeline, key hotel demand drivers (e.g. events), and economic indicators at the market, national and international level to project future performance. Reports are updated and delivered each quarter, providing up-to-date insight on the industry and an overview of the current economic conditions.
- Annual subscription of four quarterly reports (May, August, November, February) or one-time deliverable
- Forecasting supply, demand, revenue, occupancy, ADR and RevPAR
- Includes forecasted data for 5 years, 6 quarters and 18 months
- Includes historic data on a monthly and quarterly basis for the prior 12 months and annual data for the prior 4 years
- Macro-economic overview from Tourism Economics included
Market Forecasts for your chosen markets are delivered in Excel format directly to your inbox.
We Also Recommend:
Trend Reports display monthly performance data including occupancy, ADR, RevPAR, supply, demand and revenue.